https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/198565-%E5%A6%82%E6%9E%9C%E4%BD%A0%E6%B2%A1%E6%9C%89iphone%EF%BC%8C%E9%82%A3%E4%B9%88%E4%BD%A0%E5%B0%B1%E7%9C%9F%E7%9A%84%E6%B2%A1%E6%9C%89iphone-page5.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]
如果你没有iphone,那么你就真的没有iphone
Thread poster: Zhoudan
ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:37
English to Chinese
+ ...
看来广告威力巨大 May 19, 2011

wherestip wrote:

看看北京三里屯 Apple Store 外等着购买 iPad 2 的这个热闹场面! (courtesy: CNN)

同时也说明人民生活水平大大提高了。

Phil Hand
Phil Hand  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:37
Chinese to English
怎么不用我们这个资源呢? May 19, 2011

看完那个中文版广告,觉得它真的不咋地,不知道苹果有没有注意到我们这个crowdsourcing资源,这些帖子中提出的中文版比他们自己搞的好听多了。
上海的苹果店我经常路过,做得很漂亮,但苹果跟我没什么关系,从来没有进去过。

Xu Dongjun
Xu Dongjun  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
不过苹果的东西真不错 May 19, 2011

手机和电脑都做得不错,与大多数普通手机和电脑相比,苹果像是艺术品。

Phil Hand wrote:

看完那个中文版广告,觉得它真的不咋地,不知道苹果有没有注意到我们这个crowdsourcing资源,这些帖子中提出的中文版比他们自己搞的好听多了。
上海的苹果店我经常路过,做得很漂亮,但苹果跟我没什么关系,从来没有进去过。

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
你这个广告做得好! May 19, 2011

口碑

stonejohn wrote:

手机和电脑都做得不错,与大多数普通手机和电脑相比,苹果像是艺术品。

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:37
English to Chinese
+ ...
If you don't have an iPhone … Nov 4, 2011

well, you don't have an iPhone ... but you can have a fake one!

See more
well, you don't have an iPhone ... but you can have a fake one!

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2011/10/05/you-can-get-iphone-5-the-fake-ones.html

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/191008/20110802/fake-iphone-5-for-sale-in-china-s-online-and-phone-markets.htm

http://www.q2hoo.com/2010/07/fake-ipad-bought-from-taobao-city.htm

[Edited at 2011-11-05 03:22 GMT]
Collapse

Rita Pang
Rita Pang  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:37
Member (2011)
Chinese to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Coining a new word Nov 7, 2011

It's like people start to refer to "kleenex" as "serviette" or "tissue paper". "Do you have a kleenex?" as opposed to "do you have a piece of tissue" or something similar.

So if you don't have an iPhone...you don't have the lifestyle, the coolness and everything positive that is associated with an iPhone. They are so sure of where they stand in the market that they're telling you that an "iPHONE" is, heck, better than just about anything else out there in the same user market.
... See more
It's like people start to refer to "kleenex" as "serviette" or "tissue paper". "Do you have a kleenex?" as opposed to "do you have a piece of tissue" or something similar.

So if you don't have an iPhone...you don't have the lifestyle, the coolness and everything positive that is associated with an iPhone. They are so sure of where they stand in the market that they're telling you that an "iPHONE" is, heck, better than just about anything else out there in the same user market.

Speaking of which, I don't have an iPhone. I have an iPod touch. I regret buying it two weeks after I bought it. It's extremely un-democratic (you HAVE to install its interface, you HAVE to give them a credit card number, you HAVE to charge your ipod a certain way and if you want to put files or other things on it, you HAVE to do it their way). And then they get to monitor your every action, they even know when I took a photo even if I'm offline. They GPS the location where I took a photo. I find that extremely freaky.

It's an extremely brilliant product in that sense that it creeated this culture where people are lured into thinking that all that mono-program usage is super cool (it is). I just freak out at the idea of how people are buying in to the idea of not having any choice, or using only the same thing - being put into a mould- and paying for usage of the said mould.

In all fairness, I really like my iPod touch and it's a good piece of product. It allows me to do stuff on a tiny piece of device which I never thought would be possible before. But if I get to choose again, I will never buy it. This shall be my last and only piece of product from Apple.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

如果你没有iphone,那么你就真的没有iphone

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »