Thread poster: Michaela Müller
Michaela Müller
Michaela Müller
Germany
Local time: 01:52
English to German
+ ...
Dec 6, 2001

This morning I very much missed my little glossaries that I built some time ago. Are they gone with the wind? Fortunately, I didn\'t enter so many terms like other members, but it was work for me, too.

Another problem: Today I received 91 messages with KudoZ-questions, whereby some questions had been send to me 10 or 16 times.

Is there anybody out there who had to deal with the same problems, and, more important, could anybody help?

... See more
This morning I very much missed my little glossaries that I built some time ago. Are they gone with the wind? Fortunately, I didn\'t enter so many terms like other members, but it was work for me, too.

Another problem: Today I received 91 messages with KudoZ-questions, whereby some questions had been send to me 10 or 16 times.

Is there anybody out there who had to deal with the same problems, and, more important, could anybody help?

Thanks,

Michaela
Collapse

Chiara Santoriello
Chiara Santoriello  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:52
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Problems Dec 6, 2001

I am experiencing problems too. Today I received 7 or 8 times the same message, and I don\'t receive recent kudoz questions at the moment.

The site is being maintained and will start working properly very soon and I am sure you will find your glossary again.

DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Gloss-awry? Dec 6, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-12-06 10:54, Mueller wrote:

Is there anybody out ... See more
Quote:

On 2001-12-06 10:54, Mueller wrote:

Thanks,

Michaela

Oh yes, indeed! But not to worry! As usual, they\'ll simply gloss it over, as is their wont! ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where are my glossaries?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »