Support Requests re: 0 KudoZ
Thread poster: Marta Goc
Marta Goc
Marta Goc  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:19
Polish to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2002

I wanted to acknowledge Support Requests received today re: KudoZ points problems. Henry has posted an official explanation to the problem http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=5338&forum=23&start=15 and things are working fine now. I hope that you understand that responding to everyone was not possible.

Marta

[ This Mes
... See more
I wanted to acknowledge Support Requests received today re: KudoZ points problems. Henry has posted an official explanation to the problem http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic=5338&forum=23&start=15 and things are working fine now. I hope that you understand that responding to everyone was not possible.

Marta

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-09-27 21:19 ]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:19
English to German
+ ...
Posting on the "Site status" page would have been Sep 28, 2002

Quote:

I hope that you understand that responding to everyone was not possible.

No, but ProZ would have avoided a lot of uncertainty, frustration and extra work for moderators by posting a short message on the site status page acknowledging the known technical problems.

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:19
English to German
Link to site status page Sep 28, 2002

The site status page is a very good idea, and I too would like to see it used more frequently.

In addition, I would welcome a direct link to it on the main page. As it is, the page can only be reached via the \"Get Support\" link.

What\'s more, the \"Get Support\" link is in the \"Platinum member services\" group of links. Since (as far as I know) non-Platinum members are also entitled to support, the link seems a bit out of place there.

... See more
The site status page is a very good idea, and I too would like to see it used more frequently.

In addition, I would welcome a direct link to it on the main page. As it is, the page can only be reached via the \"Get Support\" link.

What\'s more, the \"Get Support\" link is in the \"Platinum member services\" group of links. Since (as far as I know) non-Platinum members are also entitled to support, the link seems a bit out of place there.

How about a new \"Help/Support\" group at the bottom of the links column, containing links to the FAQ section, the site status page, the \"Info\" page etc.?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Support Requests re: 0 KudoZ

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »