Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 07:19
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Aug 16, 2002

I\'ve posted this to the other \"Technical Support\" forum, but this one may be slightly more appropriate for my query.

Anyway, I\'m having a problem with a Word file that has three flowcharts embedded into it - and I can\'t do anything with them! They were created in ABC Flowcharter, which I don\'t have. Does anyone know how I might be able to edit the flowcharts? I can read them in Print Preview, but not the normal display. There\'s quite a lot to them, so I\'d really like
... See more
I\'ve posted this to the other \"Technical Support\" forum, but this one may be slightly more appropriate for my query.

Anyway, I\'m having a problem with a Word file that has three flowcharts embedded into it - and I can\'t do anything with them! They were created in ABC Flowcharter, which I don\'t have. Does anyone know how I might be able to edit the flowcharts? I can read them in Print Preview, but not the normal display. There\'s quite a lot to them, so I\'d really like to be able to fix them up if at all possible.

Thanks in advance for your help. I have 4 1/2 hours to submit the job. It\'s all done except for these wretched flowcharts.

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL

(WriteWord Translations)
Collapse

Jeff Whittaker
Jeff Whittaker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:19
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
flowcharts Aug 17, 2002

I don\'t know if this will help, but I recently translated a word document that included several VISIO and SHAPEWARE objects. You can highlight the object (or in your case, perhaps the place where the chart should be?), press CRTL-ALT-F9 simultaneouly Cconverting it to a Word object), then right click and select EDIT. This process is much faster and easier if you have Word XP/2002.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem With Embedded Flowcharts in Word

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »