Mayca M.R.
Mayca M.R.  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 5, 2016

Dear all,

I would like to know how I can check if there is any inconsistency in the files translated with SDL Trados Studio 2011.

I am interested in knowing the inconsitencies related to segments and the ones related to terms.

Is there any possibility that I get my own QA report regarding the inconsistencies, for solving them before giving my translations to the agencies? In other words, is it possible that I get my own exported QA report so that then I c
... See more
Dear all,

I would like to know how I can check if there is any inconsistency in the files translated with SDL Trados Studio 2011.

I am interested in knowing the inconsitencies related to segments and the ones related to terms.

Is there any possibility that I get my own QA report regarding the inconsistencies, for solving them before giving my translations to the agencies? In other words, is it possible that I get my own exported QA report so that then I can go through the whole texts solving the inconsistencies?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I wish you a lovely day!
Collapse

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 09:31
English to Thai
+ ...
Many software Jun 5, 2016

You can try ApSIC Xbench (download available at http://www.apsic.com/en/downloads.aspx). It's free & easy to use

Or
QA Distiller (www.qa-distiller.com)

Or
Verifika

Soonthon L.

Mayca M.R.
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Very good answer. Jun 5, 2016

Thank you very much, Soonthon, for your great help!
Have a lovely day
and
kind regards,
Mayca

Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
Older, free XBench? Jun 13, 2016

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.) wrote:

You can try ApSIC Xbench (download available at http://www.apsic.com/en/downloads.aspx). It's free & easy to use

Or
QA Distiller (www.qa-distiller.com)

Or
Verifika

Soonthon L.

Hi Soonthon,

XBench is not free anymore and has a subscription license. I remember that there used to be an older, free version of XBench—do you by chance know where one can get it (legally)?

Mayca M.R.
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
XBench... Jun 13, 2016

The version 2.9 is free.
The version 3.0 is not free.

Kind regards,
Mayca

[Edited at 2016-06-13 19:33 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-06-13 19:33 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-06-13 19:34 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-06-13 19:34 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to check inconsistencies in a file translated with SDL Trados Studio 2011

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »