Giuseppe Amodio  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:15
Italian to English
+ ...
Apr 3, 2015

HI All,

please help me out with Java prob.

I am using trados 2014 (basic version, no SP2) on W8. 6.2.9200 build 9200.
I have the 8.25 java version installed.

It gives errors when I try to populate my multiterm glassary from trados.

I have tried various things suggested, ie: try older java versions, cleanup tool, to no avail

Any help appreciated.

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
In memoriam
Free upgrade Apr 3, 2015

Hi gia003,

Is there any particular reason you don't want to upgrade to SP2, bin Java and take a weight off your mind?

If you have a Studio 2014 licence, the upgrade is free.

Giuseppe Amodio
Giuseppe Amodio  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I can't Apr 3, 2015

I did and it gave me other probs. I am having to use someone else's pc and it clashed with other software installed and needed by others. I would really like to keep sp1 and fix the java prob.

Same java thing happened before. At the time I found a thread in which someone recommended downloading a little something which would fix the prob. It did! I didn't keep the file (kicking myself as I write) and now I can't find the thread where I got it from...
See more
I did and it gave me other probs. I am having to use someone else's pc and it clashed with other software installed and needed by others. I would really like to keep sp1 and fix the java prob.

Same java thing happened before. At the time I found a thread in which someone recommended downloading a little something which would fix the prob. It did! I didn't keep the file (kicking myself as I write) and now I can't find the thread where I got it from
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Java problem - multiterm

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »