Thread poster: Angela Lotz
Angela Lotz
Angela Lotz  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:08
French to German
+ ...
Mar 19, 2015

Hi there,

I have Wordfast Pro 2.4.4 installed, but do not find the Transcheck tab within the PM perspective. Does anyone know if this option is only available for later versions?

Thanks in advance!

Lingoini

Alex Lago
Alex Lago  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Probably Mar 19, 2015

I've no idea in which version it was implemented but as it exists now it was obviously implemented in a later version.

Out of curiosity why are you using a version that is more than three years old? Why not update to latest versions?

Angela Lotz
Angela Lotz  Identity Verified
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 19, 2015

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Honestly (and embarrassingly...), I did not know that it can be updated for free when owning a licence. I just saw that for the first time and have now updated it to the current version.

Cheers,

Lingoini

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro 2.4.4 - Transcheck Report

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »