Microsoft LEAF
Thread poster: Harris Couwenberg
Harris Couwenberg
Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:44
English to Dutch
Oct 16, 2014

I use MS Leaf on a regular basis in combination with Trados Workbench, but now all of a sudden I don't see the hits from Trados anymore in Leaf! The link between Leaf and Trados still works, but I can't get the hots to display anymore.....

Jorge Payan
Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 03:44
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Where can I download Microsoft Leaf from? Oct 17, 2014

I am sorry for hijacking your thread, but I am quite interested on getting hands-on experience on this application, which I understand superseded LocStudio.

I cannot find it in the Internet. Is that some sort of proprietary (or non commercial) software as LocStudio?

Saludos

Harris Couwenberg
Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:44
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
Microsoft LEAF Oct 17, 2014

it is a proprietary tool of Microsoft, not freely available, a lot better than LocStudio,which I find a dreadful tool, but still nothging near perfect.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft LEAF

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »