euge bellini  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 14:28
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 24, 2014

Hi All,

I suppose my question is quite simple, but I have just started using Studio 2011 and haven´t been able to solve this issue
I usually receive rtf files from one client (I believe he uses Deja Vu). I have to edit the MT, and deliver the rtf with track changes ON.
Since the files are mainly about the same topic, there are many repetitions, but since I am working with Word, I have to copy and paste them; when files are large, about 500 pages, this becomes very tedio
... See more
Hi All,

I suppose my question is quite simple, but I have just started using Studio 2011 and haven´t been able to solve this issue
I usually receive rtf files from one client (I believe he uses Deja Vu). I have to edit the MT, and deliver the rtf with track changes ON.
Since the files are mainly about the same topic, there are many repetitions, but since I am working with Word, I have to copy and paste them; when files are large, about 500 pages, this becomes very tedious and I am more likely to make mistakes.
I was wondering if there is a way to do this in Studio 2011 using the Track changes feature.

Thanks much in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

RTF bilingual files with Studio 2011

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »