\"View bids\" option. Do you agree or disagree?
Thread poster: Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:09
German to Spanish
+ ...
May 8, 2002

I\'ve seen a \"View bids\" option under one of the job postings, but not all of them have it. I hid my address in proz a couple of months ago after receiving hate mails from some freaks but I like including it in my bids, as well as some confidential information such as contact details from previous employers if the job poster requests references.

I don\'t have any objection to showing my bids if they don\'t include confidential information, but is there an option if I don\
... See more
I\'ve seen a \"View bids\" option under one of the job postings, but not all of them have it. I hid my address in proz a couple of months ago after receiving hate mails from some freaks but I like including it in my bids, as well as some confidential information such as contact details from previous employers if the job poster requests references.

I don\'t have any objection to showing my bids if they don\'t include confidential information, but is there an option if I don\'t want my bid to be seen?

Since when is there this option in the site? How is it activated? Can we opt out?

Collapse

Older jobs/outsourcer only May 8, 2002

The \"View bids\" link was only available when the job poster chose \"public bidding\" as the method. We removed this option a few months ago, so the \"View bids\" link only appears if you are the outsourcer of the job, or if you are viewing a job that was posted more than a few months ago as a \"public bidding\" job.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

\"View bids\" option. Do you agree or disagree?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »