traiston  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 22:14
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Oct 27, 2013

Hi, all friends

My client asked me to update .tmw file (workbench + tageditor in trados2007) with reference of reviewed PDF files and some comments in .xls file. Could you please give me some advices on how to deal with it? I tried to directly import .tmw file into memoq, but it failed to work.

Thank you in advance.

Traiston

Mariusz Duchiński
Mariusz Duchiński  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:14
English to Polish
In trados 2007 press F3 and right-click a language flag Oct 27, 2013

This should help:

In order to update a .tmw file (when you have access to Trados 2007) you can press F3 after opening the file in Trados 2007. A concordance window will apear, where you can find the segments to update. After finding the segment right-click a language flag in concordance window and select "Edit Translation Unit...".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to update .tmw file without translation files

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »