Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
CAT tool to translate scanned documents?
Thread poster: cristina villanueva
Chunyi Chen
Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 16:32
English to Chinese
Price drop Jan 10, 2013

Abbyy FineReader's price seems to have dropped quite a bit compared to a few years ago. Here is the latest price on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/ABBYY-FineReader-11-Professional-Edition/dp/B005S7ZMXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357791973&sr=8-1&keywords=abbyy%20finereader

Chun-yi

Sarah McDowell wrote:

AllegroTrans wrote:

I tried this service once but found there is very little control over the process. It failed to reproduce diagrams properly.
I invested in ABBY Finereader (cost me less than 70 euros) and it is well worth it.

Where can you find this for less than 70 euros? I have only seen this available for much higher prices.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT tool to translate scanned documents?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »