Importing TM from Wordfast Mac to Trados 5..
Thread poster: freddybab
freddybab
freddybab
Spanish to English
Nov 2, 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to import a Wordfast TM created on Mac OSX to Trados 5 on Windows XP. First of all i tried to open directly the tmw file, an error occured. Afterwards i tried to import the .txt file in a new Trados Tm, i got the following message : "Import finished successfully. 0 TUS read in 1 seconds: 0 updated, 0 added, 0 invalid".
Then i tried to import the .tmx file, and i got the following message : "(35000): SSLex0105e: Invalid token, Line 1, Offset 1, b".
... See more
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to import a Wordfast TM created on Mac OSX to Trados 5 on Windows XP. First of all i tried to open directly the tmw file, an error occured. Afterwards i tried to import the .txt file in a new Trados Tm, i got the following message : "Import finished successfully. 0 TUS read in 1 seconds: 0 updated, 0 added, 0 invalid".
Then i tried to import the .tmx file, and i got the following message : "(35000): SSLex0105e: Invalid token, Line 1, Offset 1, b".

I don't have any more ideas, thanks for helping me !
Fred
Collapse

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:56
English to German
+ ...
Not sure about the error... Nov 3, 2003

... but I remember that Trados won't import any TMs that don't match exactly with the language pair. This could be due to wrong language settings (e.g. US English instead of UK English, etc). Just guessing.

You could check the WF TM (open it in Excel) and make sure the correct language pair is set.

HTH.

Sonja

[Edited at 2003-11-03 10:28]

Doru Voin
Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 00:56
English to Romanian
+ ...
Have you tried the Yahoo group? Nov 3, 2003

You can find may solutions, discussions, even problems on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wordfast/

Regards from Bucharest,
Doru Voin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing TM from Wordfast Mac to Trados 5..

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »