Gert Vercauteren  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:56
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 13, 2003

Hello,

This morning I formatted my hard disk (C:) and I am now reinstalling everything. After having installed Trados 5.5 and Multiterm iX, I wanted to see if everything worked fine, but I seem to have a problem:
My 'old' Terminology Databases (also Multiterm iX) are saved on my D: disk, but I can't open them (as Multiterm does not state them when I click 'Open' in the Termbase menu). Do any of you know if it is possible to open these databases ?

Many thanks in ad
... See more
Hello,

This morning I formatted my hard disk (C:) and I am now reinstalling everything. After having installed Trados 5.5 and Multiterm iX, I wanted to see if everything worked fine, but I seem to have a problem:
My 'old' Terminology Databases (also Multiterm iX) are saved on my D: disk, but I can't open them (as Multiterm does not state them when I click 'Open' in the Termbase menu). Do any of you know if it is possible to open these databases ?

Many thanks in advance.

Gert
Collapse

Robert Zawadzki (X)
Robert Zawadzki (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:56
English to Polish
+ ...
I did export before the format and import after it. That worked. Aug 13, 2003

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't use Multiterm iX Databases after new installation

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »