Paula Gordon
Paula Gordon  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:30
Bosnian to English
+ ...
Aug 15, 2004

Dear Colleagues,
Pardon my post in English (bolje ista nego nista!) -- I hope this will be of interest to you. Many regards,
Paula G (PGordon on ProZ)
PS: this will appear on the ProZ Croatian and Serbian forums as well

American Translators Association adds Croatian into English and
English into Croatian
to Translator Certification Program

At its meeting on July 24, the American Translators Association (ATA) Board of Directors voted to ap
... See more
Dear Colleagues,
Pardon my post in English (bolje ista nego nista!) -- I hope this will be of interest to you. Many regards,
Paula G (PGordon on ProZ)
PS: this will appear on the ProZ Croatian and Serbian forums as well

American Translators Association adds Croatian into English and
English into Croatian
to Translator Certification Program

At its meeting on July 24, the American Translators Association (ATA) Board of Directors voted to approve the addition of Croatian into English and English into Croatian as language pairs in which ATA
translator certification is offered. Practice tests are now available, and the ATA certification exam for both language pairs will be offered at exam sittings after 1 January 2005.

For more information about the ATA practice test and exam, and the certification program in general, please see
http://www.atanet.org/certification.

Members of the Volunteer Committee to Establish Certain South Slavic Language Pairs for ATA Certification continue their work towards establishing Bosnian/English and Serbian/English pairs in the ATA
certification program as well.

ATA-SSLI (i.e., ATA South Slavic Languages Initiative) is a Yahoo! group originally established as a forum for the Volunteer Committee, and now it is opening membership to all translators and interpreters
between South Slavic languages and English. Please feel free to join.
The group address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATA-SSLI.

[Information provided by Paula Gordon ([email protected]), Chairperson of the Volunteer Committee to Establish Certain South Slavic Language Pairs for ATA Certification and ATA-SSLI moderator]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ATA Certification Program adds Croatian < > English

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »