https://www.proz.com/forum/bengali/259342-sdl_tradous_2011_studio_in_bengali.html&phpv_redirected=1

SDL tradous 2011 studio in Bengali
Thread poster: Jinat Rehena
Jinat Rehena
Jinat Rehena
India
Local time: 02:17
English to Bengali
+ ...
Nov 10, 2013

What is the procedure to create auto suggest directory and termbase for SDl Tradous Studion 2011?
The tutorial has the sample file from English to German, How can be reuse it for Bengali translation?
What is the cost in Indian Rupee of SDL Tradous 2011 ?
Please help me

chatterjee88
chatterjee88
India
English to Bengali
Mail me Nov 15, 2013

Dear mam, mail me your pblm at [email protected], I will help.

acetran
acetran  Identity Verified
English to Hindi
+ ...
SDL Trados Dec 7, 2013

See English Videos of SDL Trados in You Tube to learn about SDL.
The cost for one year of licence is about Rs.3400. The lifetime licence is Rs.21,000. With Autosuggest, it costs about Rs.28,000. For creating Autosuggest, you nead a Termbase with 25,000 terms, however, there are ways to bypass it.

[Edited at 2013-12-07 08:03 GMT]

Sumit Sarkar
Sumit Sarkar  Identity Verified
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
Getting Trados 2011 off line. Apr 18, 2014

Dear friends,
I am looking forward for getting Trados 2011 but directly form any store preferabley from Kolkata. Is it possible? Pls let me know.
Regards
Sumit

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

SDL tradous 2011 studio in Bengali

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »