ওয়ার্ডে বাংলায় র‌্যাকেট লিখতে পারা যাবে কিভাবে?
Thread poster: Sumit Sarkar
Sumit Sarkar
Sumit Sarkar  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 00:27
English to Bengali
+ ...
Feb 5, 2010

প্রিয় proz.com-এর বন্ধুগণ,

বাংলায় ওয়ার্ড ডকুমেন্টে র‌্যাকেট লিখতে গেলে র-এর পরে য-ফলা পড়ছে না। অথচ এখন যখন এখানে লিখছি তখন কিন্তু কোনো সমস্যা হচ্ছে না। এর কারণ কী? এই সমস্যার কোনো সমাধান আছে কী? জানতে খুবই আগ্রহ বোধ করছি। আমি MS Word 2003 দিয়ে কাজ করি।

উত্তরদাতাদের আগাম ধন্যবাদ জানাই।

Quamrul Islam
Quamrul Islam  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:57
Member (2009)
English to Bengali
+ ...
Which software do you use please? Feb 6, 2010

Well, the answer would depend on the type of software you use for writing Bengali.
If I suppose that you use Avro, and if typing 'r' followed by 'y' and 'a' does not produce র‌্যা, then you may try this: 'r' followed by shift-z and 'a'.

I hope this would solve the problem if you use Avro.

Sumit Sarkar
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I use Avro but... Feb 6, 2010

Dear Quamrul,

I use Avro keyboard. I even tried following your guidance. It also produces র‌্যা but we need it to be more perfect. Don't we?

Could there be any other solution?

Anyway, thank u for your response.

Quamrul Islam
Quamrul Islam  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:57
Member (2009)
English to Bengali
+ ...
I was also unable to write it that way ! Feb 7, 2010

Dear Sumit,
I should not have advised if I had previously known that the method would not work at all. Sorry for the inconvenience. But the matter is of course one of grave concern: why should we not be able to write whatever we want? Is this a fault with the Unicode system, or is it just a software problem: we have to work out.
By the way, how have you been able to write the word র‌্যাকেট ? Please let me know.

Sumit Sarkar
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
My option is not applicable for all Feb 7, 2010

Actually I was working for a mobile company for enriching their database. They themselves allowed me to draw if necessary if I am unable to write any particular character.

So, I had to draw.

But I do remember that someone else had written that word correctly, I don't know how. While editing and adding some words for him I found that he had written the word correctly. Unfortunately it was not possible for me to get the contact details of that person.

Partha Sarathi Satpathy
Partha Sarathi Satpathy  Identity Verified
India
English to Hindi
+ ...
র‌্যা নিয়ে সমস্যা চলছে Apr 4, 2011

সুমিতদা,

’র‌্যা’ সংক্রান্ত সমস্যায় আমি ইউনিকোড ব্যবহার করার প্রথম দিন থেকেই ভুগছি| আমি "বরাহ" ব্যবহার করি এবং ওয়ার্ড হোক বা ওয়েব হোক, ’র‌্যা’ লিখতে গেলে আমি পাচ্ছি হয় ’র্য়া’ বা ’র্যা’|

সমাধান হিসেবে এই ’র‌্যা’ এবং অন্য কয়েকটি যুক্তাক্ষরকে আমি একটা ওয়ার্ড ফাইল এ কপি করে রেখে দিয়েছি, দরকার পড়লে কপি-পেস্ট|

তবে একটা সঠিক সমাধান খুব‌ই উপকারী হবে|

নববর্ষের আগাম শুভেচ্ছা র‌ইল....

পার্থ

Pinaki Talukdar
Pinaki Talukdar  Identity Verified
India
English to Bengali
+ ...
র-যফলা সমস্যা Nov 28, 2012

র-য ফলা সত্যিই সমস্যার। কিন্তু আপনারা যদি লাইনাক্স ব্যবহার করেন তবে সেটা লেখা সম্ভব যেমন আমি এখানে লিখছি:

র‍্যাকেট

------------------------------
লিখতে হলে টিপুন

ZWNJ

তাহলেই হবে

উইন্ডোজ-এও এভাবে লেখা সম্ভব যদি ইউনিকোড ৫ কম্প্যাটিবল টাইপিং কী ব্যবহার করা হয়।

পিনাকী তালুকদার

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ওয়ার্ডে বাংলায় র‌্যাকেট লিখতে পারা যাবে কিভাবে?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »