need info abt ACCRE (Aide aux Chômeurs Créateurs ou Repreneurs d'Entreprise)
Thread poster: Ileana-Manuela Balan
Ileana-Manuela Balan
Ileana-Manuela Balan
Local time: 11:13
English to Romanian
+ ...
May 31, 2010

hello everybody

Some of you are probably freelance but worked before in a company. Did you appeal to ACCRE (Aide aux Chômeurs Créateurs ou Repreneurs d'Entreprise) financial aid?
In case you did, can you tell me what happens if you become freelance and a few months after you see that it's complete failure and you get another job? Do you have to pay back the mony you received from accre??

thank you very much for this precious info

Ylenia Marcucci Faure
Ylenia Marcucci Faure
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
ACCRE - No pay back May 31, 2010

Hi,
I've seen your post. Last year I have set up my own company (auto-entrepreneur) and applied for the ACCRE.
You can get two types of ACCRE : capital de droit (50% of the total amount you are entitled) - remboursement partiel (you still get a monthly allowance even if working at your company).
In case you choose the first option and you realize that your business is a complete failure, as you say, and you decide to close down the company, I don't think you have to pay back fo
... See more
Hi,
I've seen your post. Last year I have set up my own company (auto-entrepreneur) and applied for the ACCRE.
You can get two types of ACCRE : capital de droit (50% of the total amount you are entitled) - remboursement partiel (you still get a monthly allowance even if working at your company).
In case you choose the first option and you realize that your business is a complete failure, as you say, and you decide to close down the company, I don't think you have to pay back for this allowance. Nonetheless, you are no longer entitled to the ASSEDIC (allowance for unemployed people) I assume you have now.
3 years later you can again apply for the Assedic (in case you are entitled). If you hesitate you'll be better to choose the second option.
I hope that this information can be usefull. I will reccomend you to contact the POLE EMPLOI and ask for more detailed information on this field...
I wish you a successfull start in your business!

Ylenia
Collapse

Leïla Fressy-Parvin
Leïla Fressy-Parvin  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Portage & assedic Jun 2, 2010

Another possibility is to start your activity with a portage company : under certain conditions, you are considered as a part time worker, still looking for a job, and you can get part of the dole allowance you are entitled to.
I agree with Ylenia, the best thing to do would be to contact Pole Emploi.
Good luck !
Leïla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

need info abt ACCRE (Aide aux Chômeurs Créateurs ou Repreneurs d'Entreprise)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »