Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:10
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Aug 4, 2009

My dear colleagues

I have accepted the role of moderator of this forum together with our valuable colleague Toniawind; I am happy to help because I believe in this site and I hope to be able to be useful.

I started to enjoy ProZ. com in 2003 and I think it is time to try to be useful.

I will do my very best for helping when necessary and I will be at your disposal for any questions, here and in the kudoz area.

While I am proud to be part of th
... See more
My dear colleagues

I have accepted the role of moderator of this forum together with our valuable colleague Toniawind; I am happy to help because I believe in this site and I hope to be able to be useful.

I started to enjoy ProZ. com in 2003 and I think it is time to try to be useful.

I will do my very best for helping when necessary and I will be at your disposal for any questions, here and in the kudoz area.

While I am proud to be part of this great team of moderators, I hope we will enjoy this forum together.

Thank you very much to all of you and a special thank-you to Jared for his huge work in training us and for his helpful attitude.

Have a great week!

Angio
Collapse

Tonia Wind
Tonia Wind
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:10
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Greetings from your new co-moderator Aug 4, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to work alongside Angio as a new co-moderator of the Ancient Languages Forum at ProZ.com.

I have been a ProZ.com member since 2005 and have greatly benefited from the variety of translator-related resources available on this great site. As a moderator, I now hope to be able to give something back to the rest of the translator community here at ProZ.com, while at the same time continuing to enjoy, network and lea
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to work alongside Angio as a new co-moderator of the Ancient Languages Forum at ProZ.com.

I have been a ProZ.com member since 2005 and have greatly benefited from the variety of translator-related resources available on this great site. As a moderator, I now hope to be able to give something back to the rest of the translator community here at ProZ.com, while at the same time continuing to enjoy, network and learn from the rest of my peers.

I am very proud to be part of this new moderator team, and will do my best to make this a memorable year. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments via e-mail or through my ProZ.com profile page.

Thanks and all the best,
Tonia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Greetings from your new moderator

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »