https://www.proz.com/forum/alchemy_support/320969-catalyst_developer_pro.html&phpv_redirected=1

Catalyst developer pro
Thread poster: My-Word
My-Word
My-Word
Local time: 04:50
Dec 1, 2017

I'm looking for engineering assistance from someone who hold the developer pro edition.

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 02:50
English
Developer Pro Dec 4, 2017

Hi,

Could you let me know what issue you have, maybe we will be able to help you?

Thanks and regards,
Jette

My-Word
My-Word
TOPIC STARTER
TTK to xlf Dec 4, 2017

Hi Jette,

We have received ttk files which "hard" to translate with the translator edition due to very long segments that contains a lot of tags.
Therefore we would like to export the ttk files to xlf, translate with MemoQ and then import it back to catalyst and create ttk files.
Since we do not hold a developer pro edition we are looking for someone who can do it for us.

Ideas?
This issue is very urgent. any chance we can continue this conversation on
... See more
Hi Jette,

We have received ttk files which "hard" to translate with the translator edition due to very long segments that contains a lot of tags.
Therefore we would like to export the ttk files to xlf, translate with MemoQ and then import it back to catalyst and create ttk files.
Since we do not hold a developer pro edition we are looking for someone who can do it for us.

Ideas?
This issue is very urgent. any chance we can continue this conversation on the phone?

thank you
Erez
97236092001 ext 223
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
English
Export Project Dec 5, 2017

Hi Erez,

Unfortunately, we can only offer telephone support for clients that hold a support contract.

If you have the Translator Pro edition you could export the TTK to other formats that might be suitable to import into MemoQ, like text format or tmx.

Right click on the file in the Navigator Pane > Export Project and select your file format.

Thanks,
Jette

My-Word
My-Word
TOPIC STARTER
How much it cost? Dec 5, 2017

Thank you Jette,

Thought that this way you can give additional work to one of your clients. I'm sure someone from India or east Europe will appreciate such business.
How much cost the translator pro edition?

thank you
Erez

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
English
Sales Dec 6, 2017

Hi Erez,

The price for the Translator Pro edition is 499 Euro.
If you have any other questions,please don't hesitate to contact [email protected].

Thanks,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Catalyst developer pro

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »