How often are Alchemy Catalyst upgrades offered to a discounted price?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 02:17
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2015

I'm considering upgrading my license for Alchemy Catalyst 8.0 to version 11, but hesitate because of the price tag on 499 EUR (I paid only 200 EUR for my original license 5 years ago for version 8 as it was a special promotion and a student price).

For SDL Trados Studio, there are now and then great promotions for upgrading. For example, I upgraded my Studio 2014 Plus license yesterday for the disco
... See more

I'm considering upgrading my license for Alchemy Catalyst 8.0 to version 11, but hesitate because of the price tag on 499 EUR (I paid only 200 EUR for my original license 5 years ago for version 8 as it was a special promotion and a student price).

For SDL Trados Studio, there are now and then great promotions for upgrading. For example, I upgraded my Studio 2014 Plus license yesterday for the discounted price of 115 EUR (regular price is 275 EUR). Are there similar promotions from Alchemy Software for Alchemy Catalyst?
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »