Catalyst Translator 8, licence activated, fails to launch the file
Thread poster: bodijelen (X)
bodijelen (X)
bodijelen (X)
English to Croatian
Nov 10, 2009

Catalyst Lite 8, activated/licensed, in Vista Business

In the right pane there are notifications that components did not install and to reinstall the sw (which I did, several times to no avail): Failed to load component CatUtilLib. Reinstalling your application may fix the problem. The same for components CatAl20, CatAlWpf, Alchemy Extension, and Office spellchecker.

On Win XP the sw works normally, but I need to have it set up on Vista for the time being.

... See more
Catalyst Lite 8, activated/licensed, in Vista Business

In the right pane there are notifications that components did not install and to reinstall the sw (which I did, several times to no avail): Failed to load component CatUtilLib. Reinstalling your application may fix the problem. The same for components CatAl20, CatAlWpf, Alchemy Extension, and Office spellchecker.

On Win XP the sw works normally, but I need to have it set up on Vista for the time being.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 15:49
English
Run Netreg.reg Nov 10, 2009

Hi There,

Can you please go to C:\Program Files\Alchemy Software\Catalyst 8.0 and double click on the NetReg.reg file?

Please open Catalyst again, if this is not working the easiest way is to uninstall Catalyst via the Control Panel and then install Catalyst again.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Catalyst Translator 8, licence activated, fails to launch the file

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »