Thread poster: Pamela Gulijczuk
Nicolás Vercesi
Nicolás Vercesi
Local time: 05:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
How can I Spellcheck the whole project? Feb 3, 2010

Hello!

I read through the Help File and options and still haven't been able to find a way to make a spellchecking in the whole TTK, after having finished the translation and reviewing.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Malik Muhammad
Malik Muhammad
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
please update the link Dec 31, 2013

Hi Jose,

I have put the files on our FTP server, the download link is:

ftp://user:[email protected]/Samples.zip

Thanks and regards,
Jette

kindly please could you update the link again , i need any sample ttk files to start with alchemy ...
See more
Hi Jose,

I have put the files on our FTP server, the download link is:

ftp://user:[email protected]/Samples.zip

Thanks and regards,
Jette

kindly please could you update the link again , i need any sample ttk files to start with alchemy

thanks in advance
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 09:22
English
New download link Jan 3, 2014

Hi Jose,

Please find the new download link for the samples below:

ftp://user:[email protected]/Catalyst_8312/Samples.zip

Thanks and regards,
Jette

Malik Muhammad
Malik Muhammad
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
:) Jan 7, 2014

Thanks a lot Jette

Andrea Bronchalo
Andrea Bronchalo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:22
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Catalyst: Shortcut to go to the next segment updating the TM Jan 30, 2015

Dear all,

I would like to know if some of you know which is the shorcut in Catalyst to go to the next segment updating the TM (the equivalent to Ctrl+Intro in Trados Studio, or Alt+ in Trados 2007). Your help would be very much appreciated!

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 09:22
English
TM Jan 30, 2015

Hi andreabronchalo,

I am not sure I understand a 100%, you would like to update the TM while you are working on your TTK?

You cannot directly update a TM with a shortcut, you would need to either export the translation from the TTK into one of your desired file formats or use Clean Up Expert to export the translated segments into the same TM.

If you turn on Recycle Translation, you should get translation memory hits from your active TTK as you go along tran
... See more
Hi andreabronchalo,

I am not sure I understand a 100%, you would like to update the TM while you are working on your TTK?

You cannot directly update a TM with a shortcut, you would need to either export the translation from the TTK into one of your desired file formats or use Clean Up Expert to export the translated segments into the same TM.

If you turn on Recycle Translation, you should get translation memory hits from your active TTK as you go along translating your segments.

Recycle Translation is located in the Power Translate Toolbar or the Power Translate Ribbon if you are on Catalyst 11.

Thanks and regards,
Jette
Collapse

Andrea Bronchalo
Spain
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you Jette! Jan 30, 2015

Hi Jette,

Thank you so much for your great support! Sorry, I thought I could add the segments to the active TM while translating but the options you gave to me sound very helpful. I will try the functions you provided.

Many thanks!
Andrea

Andrea Bronchalo
Spain
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
+ ...
How to unblock blocked strings? May 7, 2015

Hi all,

I would like to know if you could kindly help me with a question: I need to unblock many strings on a long file to be able to translate them but the only way I found to do it is manually on each string (by double-clicking in the padlock symbol). Do you know another way to do it more quickly? Thank you so much in advance.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How to start with Alchemy Catalyst

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »