Pro-Trans
Pro-Trans
France
Local time: 13:50
English to French
+ ...
May 13, 2009

Hello,

I realized that I updated the wrong file with Catalyst Lite. Is there a way to get the updated segments from the wrong file into a TM and automatically import/update them into the right file?

Thanks!

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 12:50
English
Add as TM May 14, 2009

Hi,

You could try to add the wrongly updated TTK as a TM and use the Power Translate toolbar.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

Pro-Trans
Pro-Trans
France
Local time: 13:50
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
PowerTranslate Toolbar May 14, 2009

Hi Jette,

Thanks for the tip. But I can't use the PowerTranslate toolbar (it is greyed out), do you know how to make it active? (sorry, I am not very familiar with Catalyst)

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 12:50
English
Catalyst Lite May 15, 2009

Hi,

Sorry about that I forgot that you do not have any Expert tools in Catalyst Lite. Other then that it is not possible to do that.

Thanks,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Using the TM of an updated file in a new file with Catalyst Lite

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »