Help needed for Catalyst 7.0 paid version's Concordance
Thread poster: Fong-chyi Wen
Fong-chyi Wen
Fong-chyi Wen  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 12:36
English to Chinese
Nov 19, 2008

Hi, I used Catalyst 7.0 paid version for some time, but there are some things I haven't been able to figure out. One is the Concordance feature seems very elusive. I add the files I need to work on in the Active Translation Memories, but when I try to search a certain segment I just translated a while back, it just never appear. I also try to save the file and search again. Nothing. Does it mean I can only search legacy translations not done by me?

Another thing is when I was sure I
... See more
Hi, I used Catalyst 7.0 paid version for some time, but there are some things I haven't been able to figure out. One is the Concordance feature seems very elusive. I add the files I need to work on in the Active Translation Memories, but when I try to search a certain segment I just translated a while back, it just never appear. I also try to save the file and search again. Nothing. Does it mean I can only search legacy translations not done by me?

Another thing is when I was sure I already had translated some strings maybe some minutes ago, the 100% wouldn't appear in the "Reference" tab below the translation area. If you want the previous translation to appear in this window, you have to go back to that segment and click it once or twice, and then go back to the perfect match segment you worked on, then the translation will appear in the tab for you to select. Is there something wrong with the way I work? How do I get it to refresh automatically? Thank you in advance.

Fong-chyi Wen

[Edited at 2008-11-20 01:51 GMT]
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 05:36
English
Support Nov 20, 2008

Hi Fong-chyi,

Could you please send your request to [email protected].

Thanks and regards,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Help needed for Catalyst 7.0 paid version's Concordance

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »