Catalyst Project Report Word counting
Thread poster: Ulriken
Ulriken
Ulriken
Local time: 22:40
English to German
Oct 29, 2008

Hi,

I need some ideas regarding an incorrect word count calculation in Catalyst 6.03.
I have a project consisting of several resource files. The "Not Translated" column in the xml report lists the number of untranslated words for each file, but the entire TTK word count is not the same as if the single values are summed up manually...

My guess is that locked or frozen strings are not considered properly... Anyone else come across this? Any suggestions?
... See more
Hi,

I need some ideas regarding an incorrect word count calculation in Catalyst 6.03.
I have a project consisting of several resource files. The "Not Translated" column in the xml report lists the number of untranslated words for each file, but the entire TTK word count is not the same as if the single values are summed up manually...

My guess is that locked or frozen strings are not considered properly... Anyone else come across this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ulrike
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 21:40
English
Alchemy Support Oct 31, 2008

Hi Ulrike,

Can you please send in a copy of your ttk to [email protected] and I will investigate this behaviour further.

Thanks,
Conor

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Catalyst Project Report Word counting

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »