How do I ignore all false spell check errors at once?
Thread poster: Evy J Willis
Evy J Willis
Evy J Willis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:10
German to Norwegian
+ ...
Sep 9, 2017

Hello,

I am working on a large document and do not remember how to ignore all false errors in one error category without having to click ignore on every single error in the QA check. For some reason I can not see the ABC button I have used earlier, where I believe I right clicked and got a menu with all errors on the left. How can I get that dialogue box up without the ABC botton, or how can I display such a button? I just want to be able to ignore false mistakes most efficiently!... See more
Hello,

I am working on a large document and do not remember how to ignore all false errors in one error category without having to click ignore on every single error in the QA check. For some reason I can not see the ABC button I have used earlier, where I believe I right clicked and got a menu with all errors on the left. How can I get that dialogue box up without the ABC botton, or how can I display such a button? I just want to be able to ignore false mistakes most efficiently!

Thank you!
Collapse

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Local time: 10:10
English to German
Restoring CrossView in Across Sep 10, 2017

I assume you shot down your CrossView somewhere by accident. You should definitely activate it again.
If you right-click the area toolbar above the window where you enter the translations you can activate "Restore toolbars". That should put the CrossView back where it belongs.

Evy J Willis
Evy J Willis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:10
German to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 10, 2017

Thank you very much! Now it is working. This will save me a lot of time...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I ignore all false spell check errors at once?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »