The Conference location: Inntel Rotterdam Centre
3011 EA Rotterdam
Phone: +31 (0)10 413 413 9
Fax: +31 (0)10 413 32 22
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference will be held on the top floor of the Inntel Rotterdam Centre, right by the waterside and overlooking the Erasmus Bridge and Rotterdam harbour. As you would expect from a 4 star conference hotel it offers a high standard of meeting accommodation, leisure facilities and catering. Its central location makes it easily accessible by public transport (metro station right outside the hotel) and it is within walking distance of shopping centres, museums and entertainment.
We have negotiated special hotel rates for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and details will be available soon.
Booking will be possible by a direct link to the hotel reservation centre. See ‘Accommodations’ for more details.
View from the conference centre
Free WiFi connection will be available for all conference attendees.
For details on how to reach Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre, visit the Rotterdam Centre website.
Getting to Rotterdam
Not only does the Netherlands enjoy a central location in Europe, Rotterdam is a main travel hub in the country, so getting there is easy!
- Amsterdam Airport is one of the world's top four airports with international services from all parts of the globe. There is a direct train service from the airport to Rotterdam city centre (under one hour by regular train, less than 30 minutes by high-speed train). Schiphol Amsterdam Airport »
- Eindhoven Airport is further away (90 minutes by train) but offers low-cost flights from over 70 destinations in central, southern and eastern Europe, Scandinavia and northern Africa, so is an ideal choice for those with a limited budget. Eindhoven Airport »
Arrive at Rotterdam's wonderful new station by high-speed train. Services include:
- Direct TGV/Thalys services from Paris and Brussels. Check www.voyages-sncf.com or www.thalys.com for more information.
- ICE trains from Frankfurt, Cologne and Düsseldorf (via Amsterdam), with one direct connection per day from Basel and Mannheim. For more information, visit www.bahn.com or www.raileurope.com.
- Eurostar trains from London via the Channel Tunnel, change at Brussels Midi to connecting Thalys services. Total journey time approx. 4 hours. For more information visit www.eurostar.com
Back to Overview »