Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
* Engineering Degree, Environmental Engineering, HFU Switzerland
* Professional foundation degree, Mechanics, BBW Switzerland
* Airbus Certified Translator, AIRBUS
* ProZ Certified PRO certification, ProZ.com
* Technical Writing Certification, MIT
* Future Cities Specialisation, ETH Zurich
* Writing in the Sciences Certification, Stanford University
* NAATI Certified DE-EN Translator, NAATI
* German-English Certification, Berkeley
* French-English Certification, Berkeley
* Various Aeronautics Certifications, SR Technics
* 3D Printing Specialisation, University of Illinois
* Internet of Things Specialisation, UCI
* Cyber Security Certification, ABB
* Security Awareness Certification, ABB
* Information Security Certification, ABB
I’m a professional and certified DE–EN and FR–EN translator with a background in technical writing and engineering. I help brands stand out in the English-speaking market. I'm a native English speaker and have full professional proficiency of the German and French languages.
As a technical translator with an educational background in engineering, I have worked on a variety of projects over the past few years, including but not limited to technology & engineering, aviation, science, environment, construction, energy, power generation and IT translations.
I am aware of the differences between creative translations and exact translations and will adapt my style to your respective needs. I can deliver an accurate and human translation on time, every time, and with zero worries.
My strength lies in my ability to maintain cordial relationships with my clients; valuing them; understanding their business requirements and target audience and continuously providing content that exceeds their expectations. Please visit the testimonials page to view what clients say about my work: www.translating-engineer.com/testimonials
I am mainly looking for German-English and French-English translation projects, as well as projects which include proofreading and editing translated documents.
I specialise in engineering, industrial, high-tech, technical marketing, and corporate communication translations from German and French into English. I have 7+ years of experience as a technical translator for direct clients as well as translation agencies.
My work covers a wide range of technical documents and technical marketing materials—including ads, brochures, catalogues, hardware & software documentation, product guides, installation/operation manuals, work procedures, presentations, websites, and white papers.
I translate in many technical fields, including renewable energy, paragliding, aviation, automotive, computer hardware/software, SEO, networking, engines, gear drives, heavy machinery and vehicles, hydraulic systems, machine/power tools, measurement/monitoring electronic devices & instruments, motors, pumps, test equipment, turbines and uninterruptible power supplies.