Economist & Translator
Law, ICT, QMS...
What do you get?
Professional Business Translation
Documents used in the business world such as corporate policies and procedures, contracts, correspondence, tender documents, documents for customs clearance, analyses reports, market reports, customer surveys, questionnaires, newsletters, catalogues, brochures, holiday guides, hotel information, press releases and promotional materials etc.
Financial statements, company accounts, accounting information, invoices, banking documentation, shareholder information, financial market announcements, insurance policy documents and booklets, etc.
Journal articles, seminar and research papers, essays, dissertations, theses, all sorts of publications etc.
EU acquis communautaire, regulations, laws, contracts, registration documents, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, court records and documents etc.
Manuals and instructions, training materials, software and website localisation.
Food Safety and QMS Translation
Food labels (special attention to EU/Serbian rules), product specifications, lab results, MSDS, quality manuals, procedures and production instructions, standard requirements and audit reports etc.
Project proposals, application forms and annexes, budgets, progress reports, final reports, timesheets, public procurement documents and manuals etc.
What are the guarantees?
- 18 years experience
Freelance translator and Foreign Partner (Unilever) Relations Coordinator/ Factory Manager
- Ranked 1st in the ProZ Translators Directory (Business/Commerce (general); Bus/Financial; Law: Contract(s) etc.)
- Cambridge Certificate in Business English
- Global Commerce Licence (GCL Certificate) issued by the European Economic Chamber of Trade, Commerce and Industry (EEIG) incorporating four modules:
ICT- Information and Communication Technologies
Business Ethics and Behaviour
International Law and Regional practice
Economics and Finance
- M.A. in Economics, Finance and Accounting major
- Grammar School Major: Social Sciences and Languages
- Certified Quality Systems Manager and Internal Auditor
- A profound understanding of the English language, economy, legal systems, ICT, QMS, consumer goods production and supporting processes and the ability to transform meaning and intentions using industry-specific terminology accurately and appropriately rendered in the target language, while taking into account all business and legal implications.
- Continuous professional development
You do not want your business to fall into the wrong hands. You should, in the same way, be sure not to take any chances with your business translations. It is not just a matter of understanding, your money and reputation rely on the choices you make when selecting a translator.
You are just a click away from making sure your translations are placed in safe hands of someone who is not just a translator but has spent a decade managing overall relations and communication of a Serbian factory with its strategic partner, a top multinational consumer goods company (and its Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain and R&D and QA/QM centres, suppliers, auditors, legal consultants and other third parties).
Clients include multinational corporations (FMCG; Food & Beverage, HPC, insurance companies...), market research companies, logistics providers and freight forwarders, investment funds, chambers of commerce, government agencies & NGOs, educational institutions, financial, EU funding and other consulting agencies...