A webinar aimed at established and aspiring translators who would like to move into subtitling.
• Short presenter's introduction and story of establishing himself as a film translator
• Main differences between translation for print and translation for moving images
• Main principles of subtitling
• Problem solving and creative translation
• What kind of work is available
• Source and target languages
• Required language ability
• Equipment and software
• Markets and rates
to see feedback on this session.
It is recommended to wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing, specially if you have a slow Internet connection.